Thursday, May 13, 2010

What do you wanna be when you grow up?



"Mr. Jones wishes he was someone just a little more funky."

If you could be anyone else, anyone besides who you are, who would you be?

Would you choose to be yourself but live a different life? Say, be "you" but be ridiculously rich? Or would you choose a whole new personality?

I think I could go both ways on this. Does that make me bi-curious?? Hmmm...I should probably look into that... Anywho- I know I wouldn't mind the whole being ridiculously rich thing. I've certainly got a laundry list of things I would love to do if I had unlimited funds. But sometimes I think I'd rather just be someone else. Be someone a little cooler, a little more outgoing, be someone who's more classically beautiful.

It's not that I'm not happy with myself, I am, for the most part. But don't we all have something we'd like to change? Or am I alone? Sometimes I really wonder.

Maybe it's just that I haven't reached my full potential yet. I know there's definitely things about me that I love and would never change. So maybe it's just that I need to evolve a bit. Realistically, I'm only 27, I've got plenty of time to keep changing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment