Monday, May 3, 2010

"I wanna rock and roll all night!! And party every day!!"



For any little girl who grew up loving music like I did...what was our greatest dream?

To be dating the rock star, right?



Not to be the groupie-hanger-on chick.



But to be the bona-fide girlfriend of someone in a band.



To be at the shows, singing along, taking pictures and knowing all along that the hot guy up there rocking out was all yours.

Well guess what folks?!



That's right...I totally just said it.

When I met my boyfriend, I knew that he had a passion for music to rival mine and that he played guitar. At the time, he had some friends that he jammed with but not on a very regular basis. And I fell for him for many other reasons, not just that he could play a guitar.



Recently, a friend asked him to join a band and he's been playing regularly for the last few weeks. Let me let you in on a little tid-bit: Just because you know someone can play guitar, doesn't mean you know. The first time he got up on stage and started playing, my jaw dropped. Oh yeah, he can PLAY. And then I drooled for a bit. Yup...I have a rock star boyfriend!

So now my weekends consist of going to the shows, taking pictures, singing along to all of their songs and literally glowing with the knowledge that the hot guitarist is all mine. I'm totally living the dream. It's okay for you to be jealous, I don't mind ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment