Saturday, March 27, 2010

Upcoming Delectable Delights



I have a new blog!

Now, now, no need to fret.(Ha ha ha...is my ego inflated, or what?) I am NOT leaving this blog. I have, however, on this same site, started another venture, co-authoring with a friend of mine. We are both devils in the kitchen, sassy little homemakers eager to try out a new recipe or simply perfect an old favorite.

After swapping many delicious ideas for dinners, we've decided to combine our vast talents (again with my ego!) and post a kind of online cookbook. We'll provide you with some of our favorite recipes, helpful tips and quirky little kitchen anecdotes.

Since my wonderful co-author has a very similar sense of humor to yours truly, all of my faithful readers can expect plenty of laughs along with some good, wholesome, comfort food and sweet, sugary treats.

I do promise to stay loyal to my first love, and to keep this blog current and flowing with all of my wittiness. (Wow, somebody stop me before my head explodes!)

And on that note, I'm off...I seem to suddenly have an overwhelming amount of work ahead of me. We hope to have the site up by Monday. Looking forward to all of your comments and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment