Monday, October 4, 2010

It's a day of births, y'all!



"...Cuz if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me..."

Well here I be folks. Ask and you shall receive...or something like that. I'd just like to say that I know the last two months have been pretty sporadic for my blogging, and I apologize. I won't rehash what's been going on or try to offer up any more weak excuses...I haven't had enough caffeine yet for that. (I actually haven't had ANY yet...I'm on an apple juice kick this morning for some bizarre reason.) And now, on to the good stuff!

The band played this last weekend. (They actually haven't had a weekend off since the beginning of August, but that's beside the point...) There were some highs...and some definite lows. A positive outcome? I think I finally have a working title for my book :) and more material than I know what do with. A negative? I missed football because I was stuck at the daily grind. Is this what they mean when they say life is about give and take? Because, guess what? I don't like it.

And since I'm attempting to multi-task like a schizo-maniac today, here's a quick breakdown of the weekend:

Friday was spent mostly in a fog of cold medicine. Friday night was an out of town gig, back in the city of Ja-Mexicans. There were times I laughed and times I was sure things couldn't get any wackier. I was also consistently proved wrong. We saw a man do the splits while dancing...not accidentally and more than once.

Saturday was a day for errands and groceries. Once again I was reminded why I hate Hell. Saturday night was...interesting. Miss B and I had some laughs and have determined that we're both probably on the quick path to Hell. (the real one, not the Wal-Mart variety)

Sunday was, as previously alluded to, spent at the daily grind whilst the boyfriend got to relax and watch football. Sunday night involved snacky food and Animation Domination. Yup, I'm one of those people. Go ahead, judge me, I dare you.


And now folks, it's Monday and the start of another week. (It's also my Daddy's birthday and the boyfriend's aunt's birthday, so very happy days to them!) I'm off to work diligently on my brilliant book idea. (Many thanks to the boyfriend for his spark of inspiration!) Before I go, I would like to beseech you all for some help. I know I can't be the only person out there who's frustrated by the blatant stupidity roaming the earth. So take advantage of the comment space people!

Toodles and whatnot!

No comments:

Post a Comment