Friday, September 24, 2010

Cue the Welcome Back, Kotter theme song...NOW!




I am come home!

Damn it. I know that's from a movie, I even wanna say it was in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves...but I can't be sure...and I can't find it :( Don't you just hate it when brilliant thoughts come to you just on the edge of sleep and then you can only remember pieces of them the next morning? Write shit down, people!!

Anywho. I am back. The boyfriend's awesome friend/former co-worker (Whom I think I have met...but I can't be sure...again, WRITE SHIT DOWN!) has saved us from computer death by donating a desktop to our cause. And then, my sweetheart of a boyfriend fought with the wireless router for days until everything was working again. I don't know how it happens...I just can never thank him enough for all that he does to help keep me sane.

So I know it's Friday, and under normal circumstances you all would be expecting a Top 9 list from me. However, since I've been off the grid, I don't exactly have one prepared. I know, I know...I suck.

But I have a compromise for you...are you ready for it?

I will spend today working on a recap of my time away, complete with a few new Tips for 'Tards for you (not that I'm saying you all are 'tards...) and on Sunday I'll post this goodness for you to enjoy while you're screaming emphatically at the football.

(What is that you say? YOU don't scream emphatically at your T.V. screen?!)

(You don't have to lie to kick it...we know you do.)

Wow...and so now, before I start engaging in further arguments with myself, I'm off to start hardly working...or working hard, however it goes.

I hope everyone has a fantastical weekend. And for the record, I'm very sadly disappointed that not a single person commented and tried a stab at the trivia from the last post. FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment