Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's not my fault!! I blame...you!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Sad story!!

RandomMeows is temporarily out of order. It's not my fault, I swear!!

The computer decided to give up the ghost and now it has to go to the doctor. Since the library won't let me just camp out on their computers all day long whilst I pretend to write and then crank out a blog at the last minute, I have to put things on hold until the our desktop gets better.

I will miss you all desperately. Of course, regular life still goes on so I'm sure I will have tons of great stories for you when I return :) In the meantime, don't do anything I wouldn't do...or don't do anything I would!

Toodles!

P.S. If anyone can comment and tell me what movie that last line (the part in bold print) is from, it will make my day!

1 comment: