Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's not procrastination if you make a plan!

I think maybe I should start a support group for procrastinators...but I'll do that tomorrow. I've actually started writing multiple times yesterday and today, each time with a different topic in mind, but just as quickly discarded them all.
Here's the bottom line, instead of my mind being blank, I actually have lots on my mind. It's just not blog-worthy lol. I really didn't (and still don't) want this blog to be overly personal, instead, I'd like it to be my observations and ramblings.
So here's a few random things, feel free to elaborate at will :)

* Do you ever notice that it doesn't start raining out until you go outside unprepared?



* Can you believe The Simpson's have been on TV for 20 years?! I'm seriously feeling old tonight!



* Who do you like better for Late Night? Conan O'Brien or Jay Leno?




I'm truly sorry I don't have more for you guys tonight...keep your fingers crossed that tomorrow goes well and I'll have something entertaining for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment