Friday, November 19, 2010

My Favorite Me's!!



Holy geez! Is it really the weekend already? Where has my week gone? Do you know that I have not gotten a thing of substance accomplished this week?


Okay, that's kind of a lie. I did go to a poetry meeting last night. And the laundry is mostly caught up. That's about it, though. I still have pictures from last weekend's gigs to sort and post as well as getting my booty in the shower and dressed for tonight's gig.

In case you're all wondering, I do have an actual blog for you today. And, glory of glories, it's a list!


My Top 9 Favorite Fellow Bloggers


Allie @ Hyperbole and a Half



I'm a new follower of this particular blog, but I've loved it since I stumbled across it by accident. Anyone that can post their drawings for the world to see is brave in my book...and that equals awesome. Also, she's a funny lady. We know how much I love funny ladies.

Amy @ Bitchin' Wives Club



A mother of three small boys who hasn't gone nuts yet? Super kudos!

Don @ Workforced



Don won his way into my heart by being the very first person to email me about my blog. Also, as a die-hard fan of Office Space, his blog makes me smile.

Jessie @ 20-Nothings



The name says everything. A blog about all of the nonsense that seems to captivate my peers.

Nic @ That's Not How You Do It



OMG! This chick will have me holding my sides from laughing! I feel bad that I'm getting so much humor from her struggles in life, but her writing style makes it hard not to. I aspire to be her kind of humorous.

P. Fenton Cosgrove @ How You Have Wronged Me Today



This man has some serious anger management issues. At least he's writing about it instead of actually assaulting the people he meets each day. I like to think he's me in male form... Can't you just see some of his topics as Tips for 'Tards?

Recessionista Du Jour @ Past Due



I'm a new follower to Past Due. My heart aches for her struggles, but YAY! for having the strength to write about it all. I feel like I have some things in common with her which keeps me coming back each day to read how she's dealt with every obstacle.

Sara @ Sara in Le Petit Village



I heart Sara! I'm jealous of her life in the hills of France. Also, she won my heart as my first pen-pal via blog. She never fails to leave me an uplifting comment and she even likes some of the same books I do. Kinda hard not to love a girl like that!

Sassy @ The Sassy Curmudgeon



Ah Sassy! This lady is funny, smart and the epitome of what I want to be. A successful writer. Even though she has a love for reality T.V. that I just can't wrap my head around, I want to BE her. Well, in me form though...it's not like I'm coveting her husband or anything. Does that make sense to anyone else besides me?


Lordy! I feel so much more accomplished now. Unfortunately, I'm still not showered so I should probably get going before I start stinking up the house. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. If you haven't gotten your groceries for Thanksgiving yet...well you're probably screwed at this point. We went to the store yesterday and it was chaos. I don't recommend venturing out again until January.

Until next time, Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout-out! I'll go check out your twitter acct and follow you there, as well. :)

    Wait. Your twitter button isn't linking correctly. What is your twitter handle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honored to be included in a list with these blogs! Merci buckets for thinking of me, and reading my drivel. You've made my Monday!! xo

    ReplyDelete